what up

Public general chat
muthafuckin Lee
GA Member

what up

Postby muthafuckin Lee » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:52 pm

Whats going on dudes? What have ya'll been up to these days?
Ross
Site Admin

Re: what up

Postby Ross » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:36 am

OMG HE LIVES! Did the wife finally let you off that leash to play some games?
(02:52:37 PM) Gary Westerhoff: well I get to play with children all day which is just as good for me
muthafuckin Lee
GA Member

Postby muthafuckin Lee » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:10 pm

haha actually its a combo of that AND I've had 3 promotions in a year and am finally in a position at work where I can work a whole lot less and give everyone else the shit to do. Its winter, I'm bored as shit and need a new game to play so I was checking in to see what chaos and hell ya'll were creating these days.
Ross
Site Admin

Postby Ross » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:18 pm

~6 or so people are still playing Archeage (the majority quit/flaked) and 3 of us are playing Path of Exile.

I may take another crack at Archeage after they add the 1.7 patch, but I am not touching it before then and honestly probably not after. The game had so much fucking potential, but the launch/content rollout has been handled so terribly. Blatant cash grabs with the cash shop and rampant hacks (not as bad as they sound, there were just so fucking many) drove me away.

Pretty sure either group would love to have ya. TS3 is still at gankedagain.com, join anytime.
(02:52:37 PM) Gary Westerhoff: well I get to play with children all day which is just as good for me
muthafuckin Lee
GA Member

Postby muthafuckin Lee » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:33 pm

not well informed on archeage but I just installed PoE last night but haven't started it up yet. The skill tree looked pretty intimidating at first sight.
Ross
Site Admin

Postby Ross » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:02 pm

Best bet is to go with a newbie build somebody else made. That's the best way to learn. If you are on TS tonight I can add you to the guild, we have tons of items in the guild vault.

Something like: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1116897

That is newbie friendly and should scale well with good gear.

Return to “General Discussion”