My application:

Public general chat
Crisislock

My application:

Postby Crisislock » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:05 pm

Hello, I am currently looking to apply to your guild. From what I can surmise you guys seem to be doing very, very well in RvR. I am currently a warlock of the 42nd season (and rising quickly) and I am looking for a guild of RvR concerned folks. I am a fairly accomplished siege participant at both the NF and bg levels-especially in BGs like Molvik where I have personally lead no less than 8 Keep retake raids. I bring a lot of leadership to the table and would be more than happy to lead guild events in keep/tower taking, PvE, and PvE raids. I would suggest however, a more "RPGesque" name then Wrong Whole because Wrong Whole will not excite the midgardian population like a more RPG name will. A new name will excite the population, allow us to be the recognized leaders of Midgard, and will spark guild membership, which is fairly paltry at only eight members. I would also make it my mission to invite far more skilled players to the guild who are ready to participate in largescale RvR combat.

I do not require powerlevelling but I will require some aid with artifacts/mls which we could do as a guild, especially if we aquire several new members. It would also be nice if some members could change their last names to something more in the spirit of the game, because from your herald page some of them are borderline offensive.

In summation I would consider my involvement with you guys to be mutually beneficial and I would provide the numbers, experience, and leadership that would b invaluable for your young guild. I can contacted via email at danddfan@gmail.com or through these boards.

Thank you
Cancels
GA Member

Re: My application:

Postby Cancels » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:23 pm

So i stay on classic and now u guys r a zerg guild does this mean i really should make sometime and come back to the team?!?!
Ross
Site Admin

Postby Ross » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:25 pm

This has to be Opel.
(02:52:37 PM) Gary Westerhoff: well I get to play with children all day which is just as good for me
Snarlax
GA Member

Postby Snarlax » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:28 pm

I think this is Opel
Ross
Site Admin

Postby Ross » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:32 pm

Considering the IP this was posted from is not in the US and its not in Germany, it has to be opel!

EDIT: IP address is from Canada, nice try Opel. :)
(02:52:37 PM) Gary Westerhoff: well I get to play with children all day which is just as good for me
Opel
GA Member

Postby Opel » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:45 pm

^^ wasnt me...

may be hard to believe but there is more than just me in canada. (another guy who does my butt)
Ross
Site Admin

Postby Ross » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:58 pm

IP address information
Other users posting from this IP
Crisislock [ 1 Post ]
Blinknone
GA Member

Postby Blinknone » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:57 pm

Well whoever it is, he seems like a keeper to me!

Return to “General Discussion”